Pages

Thursday 9 August 2012

Texture Packs

You need a new texture pack because the normal Minecraft texture pack is old or boring.......
Well i think you should try Faithful .Its defiantly in my top 3 texture pack i have ever used.The great thing is that is supports 1.3.1 already!Which means its added emeralds!

FaithFul Blocks/Terrain


FaithFul Items 




I also like photo-realism i never used it but i have seen YouTube videos of other people using it.I recommend checking that out to.Its not really my type of a texture pack but you may like it
LB Photo Realism
Photo Realism Look At The Water And Lilly Pad
Downloads:
Photo Realism: 
FaithFul:

I RECOMMEND THAT YOU GET OPTIFINE MOD AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT! FOR 1.3.1 
FOR THESE TEXTURE PACKS TO WORK AT THERE BEST!

I WILL POST ON HOW TO INSTALL OPTIFINE AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT FOR 1.3.1.

Feel Free To Comment








No comments:

Post a Comment